|Company||Millions (Short ton)/
Percentage of total production
|1. Peabody Energy||191,943/17.7%|
|2. Arch Coal||173,295/16.0%|
|3. Cloud Peak Energy||93,734/8.6%|
|4. Alpha Natural Resources||80,861/7.4%|
|5. CONSOL Energy||61,294/5.7%|
|6. Alpha Appalachia Holdings||37,793/3.5%|
|7. NACCO Industries||30,763/2.8%|
|8. Peter Kiewitt Sons||30,697/2.8%|
|9. Alliance Resources Operating Partners||28,876/2.7%|
|10. Energy future Holdings||27,731/2.6%|
Compiled by: Rock the Capital.
Source: Department of Energy & the Energy Information Administration.
Date: November, 2011.
Photo by dsearls
Powered by Facebook Comments
- ‘Made in America’ Just a Political Slogan to Conservatives ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Watch Dog 10 Feb, at 13 : 48 PM
- U.S. fracking production crashes, but incoming PA Gov. Wolf still hopes to raise big revenue from Marcellus shale ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 29 Jan, at 23 : 26 PM
- Divesting America of Ozone-Destroying Energy Sources ~ Energy & Environment, Featured 27 Jan, at 10 : 01 AM
- The Fracking Boom is a Fracking Bubble ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Political 30 Dec, at 10 : 17 AM
- Education Budget Countdown ~ Education, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 28 Apr, at 12 : 01 PM