|Company||Millions (Short ton)/
Percentage of total production
|1. Peabody Energy||191,943/17.7%|
|2. Arch Coal||173,295/16.0%|
|3. Cloud Peak Energy||93,734/8.6%|
|4. Alpha Natural Resources||80,861/7.4%|
|5. CONSOL Energy||61,294/5.7%|
|6. Alpha Appalachia Holdings||37,793/3.5%|
|7. NACCO Industries||30,763/2.8%|
|8. Peter Kiewitt Sons||30,697/2.8%|
|9. Alliance Resources Operating Partners||28,876/2.7%|
|10. Energy future Holdings||27,731/2.6%|
Compiled by: Rock the Capital.
Source: Department of Energy & the Energy Information Administration.
Date: November, 2011.
Photo by dsearls
Powered by Facebook Comments
- No Area Safe From Fracking ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 20 Nov, at 11 : 11 AM
- Jumping Aboard Fracking’s Fossil Fuel Carousel ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 10 Oct, at 11 : 50 AM
- Standing in the Sunshine, The Answer is Blowin’ in the Wind ~ Energy & Environment, Featured 3 Oct, at 15 : 02 PM
- Take It or Leave It: LCSWMA's Jim Warner Bristles at Tough Questions From Harrisburg City Council ~ Dauphin County Watch, Energy & Environment, Featured, Haste Makes Waste, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 13 Sep, at 18 : 30 PM
- Political Bonuses To Be Announced for the Governor, Legislature, & Judiciary ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 21 Nov, at 08 : 29 AM