|Company||Millions (Short ton)/
Percentage of total production
|1. Peabody Energy||191,943/17.7%|
|2. Arch Coal||173,295/16.0%|
|3. Cloud Peak Energy||93,734/8.6%|
|4. Alpha Natural Resources||80,861/7.4%|
|5. CONSOL Energy||61,294/5.7%|
|6. Alpha Appalachia Holdings||37,793/3.5%|
|7. NACCO Industries||30,763/2.8%|
|8. Peter Kiewitt Sons||30,697/2.8%|
|9. Alliance Resources Operating Partners||28,876/2.7%|
|10. Energy future Holdings||27,731/2.6%|
Compiled by: Rock the Capital.
Source: Department of Energy & the Energy Information Administration.
Date: November, 2011.
Photo by dsearls
Powered by Facebook Comments
- The Long Road From Lancaster To Buy the Harrisburg Incinerator ~ Dauphin County Watch, Energy & Environment, Haste Makes Waste, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 12 Jun, at 09 : 55 AM
- Greenest American Presidents ~ Energy & Environment, Featured 10 Jun, at 09 : 41 AM
- Mount Ashmore: Rugged monument to bad government ~ Dauphin County Watch, Energy & Environment, Featured, Haste Makes Waste, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 8 Jun, at 14 : 03 PM
- Standing Tall for Landowner Rights ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 4 Jun, at 09 : 32 AM
- Hazardous waste for years dumped illegally at Harrisburg incinerator, DEP documents reveal ~ Dauphin County Watch, Energy & Environment, Featured, Haste Makes Waste, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 31 May, at 10 : 07 AM