- The conclusions as represented by the NRC Office of Public Relations are misleading.
- The NRC has not clearly emphasized that SOARCA limited its simulations to a select group of scenarios.
- SOARCA does not include many aspects of nuclear accidents which would severely alter the outcomes and conclusions.
- The MELCOR software has numerous shortcomings and SOARCA should caution its readers that divergent results can easily be created.
- The NRC has not attempted to correct these misconceptions in the media.
- The NRC has a history of questionable or faulty probabilistic risk assessments.
- There has never been a timely evacuation order at any of the world’s nuclear accidents.
Download a PDF of the full report.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- ‘Made in America’ Just a Political Slogan to Conservatives ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Watch Dog 10 Feb, at 13 : 48 PM
- PA Pension Debt has passed $66 billion ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 6 May, at 11 : 31 AM