What’s changed with the iPad 2? It has a newer, faster, dual-core processor. Graphics, in particular, have improved: the iPad 2′s graphic performance is “up to” nine times as fast as that of the original iPad. It’s also a third thinner and and ever so slightly lighter. More importantly, the back is flat. If your an owner of the original iPad, you know this is a big deal. The new model also has a front and rear-facing camera designed for FaceTime video chat with other iPads, iPhones, and Macintoshes. Battery life, screen size, and resolution are unchanged.
The iPad 2 is available for both Verizon and AT&T (as well as for WiFi only). AT&T offers two plans: $14.99 for 250 MB and $15 for each additional 250 MB thereafter, or $25 for 2 GB and $10 for each GB thereafter. Verizon charges $20 for 1 GB, $35 for 3 GB, $50 for 5 GB, and $80 for 10 GB. Verizon has not announced overage fees. AT&T and Verizon’s networks are not compatible, so you need to choose which you want when you purchase the iPad.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Money and Water Flow Naturally Away From Their Source ~ Business, Economy, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 16 Nov, at 07 : 57 AM
- Don’t Count Out the Labor Movement ~ Business, Featured, Political 31 Aug, at 07 : 19 AM
- Top Sales Tax States ~ Business, Featured 30 Jul, at 09 : 19 AM
- Marcellus-Related Plant Offered $2 Billion to Come to Pa. ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 12 Jun, at 07 : 11 AM
- Top Ten Reforms Ignored by Governor Corbett and the Legislature ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 24 Oct, at 09 : 25 AM