Yovia, the world’s first People Engine, and Rock The Capital, the leading social network for non-ideological political and environmental dialogue, have teamed to offer a one-hour social media live chat with top U.S. Nuclear Energy experts.
The expert panel includes Eric Epstein, the head of EFMR Monitoring, Coordinator of Three Mile Island Alert and Co-founder of Rock The Capital. Mr. Epstein has over 30 years of experience as an industry watchdog. Also on hand will be John Costlow, a former Nuclear Reactor Operator, a graduate of the Naval Nuclear Power School.
“This is a great opportunity to meet the folks who have provided insight to CNN, the Wall Street Journal and NPR,” said Yovia CEO Jalali Hartman. “These are the absolute experts on the subject of nuclear energy and we’re excited to be able to enable this direct discussion.”
“Our goal is to bring together real experts to answer questions and start an open dialogue about the situation in Japan, what it means for the United States, and most importantly educate people about the impact of any nuclear disaster,” said Eric Epstein, chairman of the Three Mile Island Alert.
The event is free and open to the public. Journalists, bloggers and concerned citizens may visit http://nuketruth.yovia.com to submit questions in advance or participate in the live event which is scheduled for 5PM EDT on Thursday, March 17, 2011.
About Rock The Capital (RTC)
RTC is a political platform designed to engage objective and non-ideological dialogue, promote political commentary while capturing timely issues and themes with a focus on honesty, transparency and efficiency. RTC is a venue that goes beyond political polarization and is a network of political stakeholders who concentrate on addressing local and regional elements of politics. For more information visit http://rockthecapital.com.
Yovia is the world’s first People Engine, consisting of more than 3.5 million people across social networks and blogs who help spread the word about important content. For more
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Education Budget Countdown ~ Education, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 28 Apr, at 12 : 01 PM
- An Out-of-the-Box Solution to Pennsylvania’s $50 Billion Retirement System Debt ~ Education, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 7 Feb, at 21 : 23 PM
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- ‘Made in America’ Just a Political Slogan to Conservatives ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Watch Dog 10 Feb, at 13 : 48 PM
- PA Pension Debt has passed $66 billion ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 6 May, at 11 : 31 AM