With great pleasure, I announce a terrific addition to Rock The Capital’s lineup of gifted contributors. John Messeder has stepped out from the wilds of the “Last Frontier,” to come on board. He has enjoyed a few stop since his days of stomping around Alaska.
I strongly suspect he’d be more than happy to talk about his adventurous life in exchange for a frosty mug and a plate of heartiness. John has been writing about education, government and the environment for a good chunk of his life.
Mr. Messeder will surely open our eyes to look at complex issues in ways few of us weigh in our daily lives. If you have a story idea, or just want to talk about grizzlies, you can reach John at john@JohnMesseder.com
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Education Budget Countdown ~ Education, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 28 Apr, at 12 : 01 PM
- An Out-of-the-Box Solution to Pennsylvania’s $50 Billion Retirement System Debt ~ Education, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 7 Feb, at 21 : 23 PM
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- ‘Made in America’ Just a Political Slogan to Conservatives ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Watch Dog 10 Feb, at 13 : 48 PM
- PA Pension Debt has passed $66 billion ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 6 May, at 11 : 31 AM