From the Administrative Office of PA Courts:
Chief Justice of Pennsylvania Ronald D. Castille today applauded the work of many, within and outside the court system, who have collaborated in the past year to “right wrongs, streamline court processes and preserve citizens’ rights.”
His comments came in the fifth annual State of the Commonwealth’s Courts report, issued in anticipation of Law Day, May 1, 2010.
“If ever there was a time for the state and local governments in Pennsylvania to work together, as resources are limited and citizens’ needs are great, this is that time,” Castille writes in the 2010 report.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- I have Questions; The Candidates Don’t Have Answers ~ Debates, Featured, Political 5 Nov, at 19 : 48 PM
- Romney v. Obama: The Debate That Wasn’t ~ Debates, Political 5 Oct, at 07 : 48 AM
- Standardized Exams are not about Standards ~ Debates, Education, Featured 24 May, at 08 : 22 AM
- Rock The Capital Minute ~ Debates, Energy & Environment, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, RTC Media, Satire 16 May, at 10 : 14 AM
- A Surplus in Name Only ~ Debates, Economy, Featured, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Video 11 May, at 11 : 31 AM