|State||Percent of Obese & Overweight Children|
|8) West Virginia||35.5%|
|8) Washington, D.C.||35.4%|
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Childhood Obesity Facts.”
Childhood Obesity Action Network. State Obesity Profiles, 2009.
National Initiative for Children’s Healthcare Quality, Child Policy Research Center, and Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative.
Photo by malias
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Top Ten Reasons Chief Justice Castille Should Recuse Himself from Porn E-Mail Inquiry ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 20 Oct, at 08 : 25 AM
- A Swift Boat Load of Lies ~ Featured, Political 14 Oct, at 12 : 34 PM
- Top Ten International Mortality Rates from Outdoor Pollution ~ Featured 13 Oct, at 15 : 29 PM
- A Fracking Good Letter ~ Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 8 Oct, at 10 : 00 AM
- Top Ten Education Nations ~ Featured 6 Oct, at 12 : 30 PM