|State||Percent of Obese & Overweight Children|
|8) West Virginia||35.5%|
|8) Washington, D.C.||35.4%|
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Childhood Obesity Facts.”
Childhood Obesity Action Network. State Obesity Profiles, 2009.
National Initiative for Children’s Healthcare Quality, Child Policy Research Center, and Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative.
Photo by malias
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Parent Alert: Palcohol Approved ~ Featured 31 Mar, at 17 : 22 PM
- Pension Payments Made to Former Treasurer and Felon Rob McCord, LCB Ethics’ Violators, Porngaters and Turnpike Commission Felons ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 30 Mar, at 07 : 16 AM
- View porn on state computers? You should go to jail, lawmaker says ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues 27 Mar, at 09 : 48 AM
- The Morality Police ~ Featured 24 Mar, at 10 : 52 AM
- States with the Lowest Minimum Wage ~ Featured 23 Mar, at 13 : 58 PM