HARRISBURG- A report which focuses on deficiencies with the establishment and issuance of gaming licenses in the Commonwealth was released today following an extensive grand jury investigation involving the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
The report was released by the Honorable Norman A. Krumenacker, III, supervising Judge of the 31st Statewide Investigating Grand Jury. The report details the findings of the grand jury and includes a list of recommendations to improve the operation of the Gaming Control Board, along with proposed changes involving the oversight of gaming businesses and enforcement of state gaming laws.
At the direction of the court, copies of the report have been delivered to the Governor, both Houses and all four caucuses of the Pennsylvania Legislature, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court, Auditor General, Treasurer, Department of Revenue and Gaming Control Board.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Money and Water Flow Naturally Away From Their Source ~ Business, Economy, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 16 Nov, at 07 : 57 AM
- Don’t Count Out the Labor Movement ~ Business, Featured, Political 31 Aug, at 07 : 19 AM
- Top Sales Tax States ~ Business, Featured 30 Jul, at 09 : 19 AM
- Marcellus-Related Plant Offered $2 Billion to Come to Pa. ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 12 Jun, at 07 : 11 AM
- Top Ten Reforms Ignored by Governor Corbett and the Legislature ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 24 Oct, at 09 : 25 AM