10) Streamlined nepotism at Turnpike Commission.
9) Replaced health care with prayer therapy.
8) Donated state land to corporate trust.
7) Downsized Ethics Commission.
6) Ignored pension debt.
5) Provided tax relief to Exxon/Mobil.
4) Brought back one party rule.
3) Abolished middle class.
2) Drives bigger car.
1) Made crazy normal.
Photo by Rick Smith
Powered by Facebook Comments
- PA Pension Debt: $69 billion ~ Featured 7 Nov, at 16 : 28 PM
- The World Will Never Be the Same… ~ Featured 3 Nov, at 00 : 32 AM
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- Five Guys to the Rescue ~ Featured, Legal 7 May, at 11 : 15 AM
- Former state treasurer’s guilty plea puts his public pension at risk ~ Featured, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 7 Feb, at 22 : 02 PM