I rarely pass up an opportunity to remind people about the public officials who have taken advantage of our trust.
I suspect many of you feel the same way about these politicians and their ill-gotten gains, including those looted from us during the payjacking scandal five years ago.
Two groups advocating higher standards of integrity in state government today commemorated that event by urging both gubernatorial candidates to aggressively lead the Legislature toward needed reform. Tim Potts of Democracy Rising PA and Eric Epstein of RocktheCapital.org held a press conference in the Capitol.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- I have Questions; The Candidates Don’t Have Answers ~ Debates, Featured, Political 5 Nov, at 19 : 48 PM
- Romney v. Obama: The Debate That Wasn’t ~ Debates, Political 5 Oct, at 07 : 48 AM
- Standardized Exams are not about Standards ~ Debates, Education, Featured 24 May, at 08 : 22 AM
- Rock The Capital Minute ~ Debates, Energy & Environment, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, RTC Media, Satire 16 May, at 10 : 14 AM
- A Surplus in Name Only ~ Debates, Economy, Featured, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Video 11 May, at 11 : 31 AM