10) State government is more efficient than Washington.
9) Unfunded mandates have no local tax consequences.
8) Campaign contributions don’t affect budget policy.
7) Politicians can recognize and cut waste.
6) You can cut your way to a surplus.
5) There are two political parties.
4) Class doesn’t matter.
3) Compromise is bad.
2) Greed is good.
1) Less is more.
Photo by Ed Uthman
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- Jumping Aboard Fracking’s Fossil Fuel Carousel ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 10 Oct, at 11 : 50 AM
- Tom Corbett’s Sizzle has Fizzled ~ Economy, Education, Energy & Environment, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 10 Sep, at 12 : 10 PM
- Top Ten Richest Countries of the World ~ Economy, Featured 5 Aug, at 11 : 47 AM
- PA Pension Debt has passed $66 billion ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 6 May, at 11 : 31 AM