From the Philadelphia Inquirer:
The board of the DRPA on Wednesday toughened conflict-of-interest and other rules before going into closed session to decide the fate of Corporate Secretary John Lawless.
After meeting for almost three hours, board members voted to merge the position of corporate secretary with the position of general counsel, which is held by Richard Brown.
The move leaves Lawless without a DRPA job; he said after the meeting he expects to sue the agency.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- I have Questions; The Candidates Don’t Have Answers ~ Debates, Featured, Political 5 Nov, at 19 : 48 PM
- Romney v. Obama: The Debate That Wasn’t ~ Debates, Political 5 Oct, at 07 : 48 AM
- Standardized Exams are not about Standards ~ Debates, Education, Featured 24 May, at 08 : 22 AM
- Rock The Capital Minute ~ Debates, Energy & Environment, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, RTC Media, Satire 16 May, at 10 : 14 AM
- A Surplus in Name Only ~ Debates, Economy, Featured, Legal, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Video 11 May, at 11 : 31 AM