1) Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $294.21 Million
2) Rep. Darrell Issa (R- Ca.): $220.4 Million
3) Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass): $193.07 Million
4) Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va): $ 81.63 Million
5) Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.): $ 76.30 Million
6) Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.): $ 65.91 Million
7) Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): $ 55.07 Million
8) Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) $ 52.93 Million
9) Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Ca.): $ 45.39 Million
10) Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.): $ 44.21 Million
Estimated Net Worth of Top Ten: $1.129 Billion
- Seven out of the Top Ten are Democrats:
Estimated Net Worth: $570.30 Million.
- Thirty-One of the Top 50 are Republicans:
Estimated Net Worth: $857.78 Million.
- Eleven of the Top Fifty are Republican Freshman:
Estimated Net Worth: $140.41 million.
* Source: Roll Call.
Photo by eschipul
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Ten Christmas Foods To Avoid For Better Health ~ Featured 9 Dec, at 13 : 26 PM
- Top Ten Holiday Diet Tips ~ Featured 2 Dec, at 14 : 30 PM
- Top Ten Thanksgiving Movies ~ Featured 25 Nov, at 10 : 22 AM
- Political Bonuses To Be Announced for the Governor, Legislature, & Judiciary ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 21 Nov, at 08 : 29 AM
- No Area Safe From Fracking ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 20 Nov, at 11 : 11 AM