1) Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $294.21 Million
2) Rep. Darrell Issa (R- Ca.): $220.4 Million
3) Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass): $193.07 Million
4) Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va): $ 81.63 Million
5) Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.): $ 76.30 Million
6) Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.): $ 65.91 Million
7) Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): $ 55.07 Million
8) Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) $ 52.93 Million
9) Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Ca.): $ 45.39 Million
10) Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.): $ 44.21 Million
Estimated Net Worth of Top Ten: $1.129 Billion
- Seven out of the Top Ten are Democrats:
Estimated Net Worth: $570.30 Million.
- Thirty-One of the Top 50 are Republicans:
Estimated Net Worth: $857.78 Million.
- Eleven of the Top Fifty are Republican Freshman:
Estimated Net Worth: $140.41 million.
* Source: Roll Call.
Photo by eschipul
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Sick and Tired Workers: An Epidemic of Corporate Greed ~ Featured 21 Apr, at 19 : 57 PM
- Top Ten Cites for for Solar Value ~ Featured 20 Apr, at 14 : 55 PM
- A Call for Fair Pay for College Athletes ~ Featured 14 Apr, at 15 : 05 PM
- Ten Surprising Tax Deductions in 2015 ~ Featured 13 Apr, at 11 : 21 AM
- Pension Payments Made to Former Treasurer and Felon Rob McCord, LCB Ethics’ Violators, Porngaters and Turnpike Commission Felons ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 30 Mar, at 07 : 16 AM