1) Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $294.21 Million
2) Rep. Darrell Issa (R- Ca.): $220.4 Million
3) Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass): $193.07 Million
4) Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va): $ 81.63 Million
5) Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.): $ 76.30 Million
6) Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.): $ 65.91 Million
7) Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): $ 55.07 Million
8) Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) $ 52.93 Million
9) Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Ca.): $ 45.39 Million
10) Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.): $ 44.21 Million
Estimated Net Worth of Top Ten: $1.129 Billion
- Seven out of the Top Ten are Democrats:
Estimated Net Worth: $570.30 Million.
- Thirty-One of the Top 50 are Republicans:
Estimated Net Worth: $857.78 Million.
- Eleven of the Top Fifty are Republican Freshman:
Estimated Net Worth: $140.41 million.
* Source: Roll Call.
Photo by eschipul
Powered by Facebook Comments
- PA Pension Debt has passed $66 billion ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 6 May, at 11 : 31 AM
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- Top Ten Political Riddles ~ Political, Satire 14 May, at 10 : 46 AM
- Ten Modern Plagues for Passover ~ Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Satire 4 Apr, at 12 : 47 PM
- Outsourcing America’s Health Care ~ Featured, Political, Satire 25 Jan, at 08 : 28 AM