1) Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $294.21 Million
2) Rep. Darrell Issa (R- Ca.): $220.4 Million
3) Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass): $193.07 Million
4) Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va): $ 81.63 Million
5) Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.): $ 76.30 Million
6) Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.): $ 65.91 Million
7) Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): $ 55.07 Million
8) Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) $ 52.93 Million
9) Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Ca.): $ 45.39 Million
10) Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.): $ 44.21 Million
Estimated Net Worth of Top Ten: $1.129 Billion
- Seven out of the Top Ten are Democrats:
Estimated Net Worth: $570.30 Million.
- Thirty-One of the Top 50 are Republicans:
Estimated Net Worth: $857.78 Million.
- Eleven of the Top Fifty are Republican Freshman:
Estimated Net Worth: $140.41 million.
* Source: Roll Call.
Photo by eschipul
Powered by Facebook Comments
- A Swift Boat Load of Lies ~ Featured, Political 14 Oct, at 12 : 34 PM
- Top Ten International Mortality Rates from Outdoor Pollution ~ Featured 13 Oct, at 15 : 29 PM
- A Fracking Good Letter ~ Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 8 Oct, at 10 : 00 AM
- Top Ten Education Nations ~ Featured 6 Oct, at 12 : 30 PM
- RTC Comments on PO Box for e-mails ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 1 Oct, at 16 : 31 PM