10) Official beverage of the Republican Party.
9) Endorsed by Punxsutawney Phil.
7) Prune juice for Democrats.
8) Invented by Tom Ridge.
6) Welfare for billionaires.
5) No harmful side effects.
4) Migrates when taxed.
3) Cures recession.
2) Causes herpes.
1) Glutton free.
Photo by Tom Owad
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- ‘Made in America’ Just a Political Slogan to Conservatives ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Watch Dog 10 Feb, at 13 : 48 PM
- Citizen-Journalist Fined for Telling the Truth ~ Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 28 Apr, at 11 : 53 AM
- U.S. fracking production crashes, but incoming PA Gov. Wolf still hopes to raise big revenue from Marcellus shale ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 29 Jan, at 23 : 26 PM
- A Fracking Good Letter ~ Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 8 Oct, at 10 : 00 AM