Range Resources is planting deep roots in the Marcellus. The company broke ground on its regional headquarters in southwestern Pennsylvania. The five-story building will house hundreds of employees.
Texas based Range will be located in the Southpointe business park, in Washington County.
Range is now the largest energy company actively working the Marcellus play. The company says it is producing more than 35 billion cubic feet of gas from its 165 wells.
To see how many other wells have been drilled in the Marcellus take a walk with Rock The Capital to Pennsylvania’s Department of Environmental Protection.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Money and Water Flow Naturally Away From Their Source ~ Business, Economy, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 16 Nov, at 07 : 57 AM
- Don’t Count Out the Labor Movement ~ Business, Featured, Political 31 Aug, at 07 : 19 AM
- Top Sales Tax States ~ Business, Featured 30 Jul, at 09 : 19 AM
- Marcellus-Related Plant Offered $2 Billion to Come to Pa. ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 12 Jun, at 07 : 11 AM
- Top Ten Reforms Ignored by Governor Corbett and the Legislature ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 24 Oct, at 09 : 25 AM