Free entertainment is easy to come by but good, free, entertainment, now that, that, is a real find. Tonight is one of those nights and fortunately for you its as close as your radio, or even better yet, your computer.
The Smartie Awards does not carry the luster of or glitz of old Oscar, but it will drive you to sing and dance, it may even compel you to shed a tear.
This is the award show that selects the best news stories and most memorable people of the year and lets listeners weigh in.
The Smartie is, of course, a distinction that not all winners will rush to embrace.
The expert panel this year features Rock The Capital’s Eric Epstein, John Micek of the Morning Call and a cast of others.
All the hoopla starts at 8:00 on WITF…click here and let Rock The Capital flip the dial for you.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- PA Pension Debt has passed $66 billion ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 6 May, at 11 : 31 AM
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM
- Top Ten Political Riddles ~ Political, Satire 14 May, at 10 : 46 AM
- Ten Modern Plagues for Passover ~ Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Satire 4 Apr, at 12 : 47 PM
- Outsourcing America’s Health Care ~ Featured, Political, Satire 25 Jan, at 08 : 28 AM