Auditor General Jack Wagner has set his sites on auditing Pennsylvania’s new wine dispensing kiosks after some started to malfunction this week.
Wagner wants to sample the machines, or rather the company like a fine wine to get to the bottom of why it has in Wagner’s words left consumers “high and dry, during the height of the holidays.”
The Kiosks were rolled out during the summer too much fanfare, and now Wagner wants to know if the machines are living up to the expectations touted by the Liquor Control Board.
Wagner expects the audit to take a couple of months.
If you want to learn more about audits of the Liquor Control Board, follow Rock The Capital this way.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Money and Water Flow Naturally Away From Their Source ~ Business, Economy, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 16 Nov, at 07 : 57 AM
- Don’t Count Out the Labor Movement ~ Business, Featured, Political 31 Aug, at 07 : 19 AM
- Top Sales Tax States ~ Business, Featured 30 Jul, at 09 : 19 AM
- Marcellus-Related Plant Offered $2 Billion to Come to Pa. ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 12 Jun, at 07 : 11 AM
- Top Ten Reforms Ignored by Governor Corbett and the Legislature ~ Business, Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 24 Oct, at 09 : 25 AM