10) Blue Cross Northeastern PA will sponsor
former-Senator Bob Mellow’s legal defense fund.
9) Graham Spanier will cash out his pension piggy
bank and change his name to Al Kazaam.
8) The Pennsylvania Supreme Court will cry
poor but accept another pay raise.
7) The Witches of Eastwick will sue the Orie
sisters for copyright infringement.
6) Attorney General Linda Kelly will not indict
any Senate Republicans.
5) The Turnpike will give away more jobs to Nutts
from New Jersey.
4) The LCB will open a drive-through pharmacy.
3) Bob Casey will rent a personality for reelection.
2) John Perzel will meet a tattoo artist in prison.
1) Tom Corbett will get a hearing aid.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- PA Pension Debt: $69 billion ~ Featured 7 Nov, at 16 : 28 PM
- The World Will Never Be the Same… ~ Featured 3 Nov, at 00 : 32 AM
- PA Pension Debt has passed $66 billion ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 6 May, at 11 : 31 AM
- Richard Nixon: The Last Liberal President? ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Legal, Political 28 Jul, at 12 : 27 PM