Browsing Posts of Author
1) The Heart (and Love) Emoji – Represents an emotion, state of mind, person, place, or thing.
2) Hashtag – The reinvented pound-sign becomes ever more powerful.
3) Vape – Smoking an electronic or e-cigarette, shorthand for vaporize, or vaping.… Read the rest[...read more]
Perhaps the most popular meat product consumed from Thanksgiving through the Christmas holidays is the turkey. In America there are seventeen turkeys for every man, woman and child. However, based on figures compiled between 1993 – 2013, we are in… Read the rest[...read more]
In recent years, Pennsylvania citizens have witnessed a sad parade of scandals and lapses of judgment by public officials. During this period the Legislative Audit Advisory Commission has delayed the release of the Legislature’s Annual
Food allergies cause more than 300,000 hospital visits a year among children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Epinephrine, often delivered through EpiPen injectors, can prevent adverse reactions and death in children who have severe allergies.
At… Read the rest[...read more]
1) Lose Weight.
2) Getting Organized.
3) Spend Less, Save More.
4)Enjoy Life to the Fullest.
5) Staying Fit and Healthy.
6) Learn Something Exciting.
7) Quit Smoking.
8) Help Others in Their Dreams.
9) Fall in Love.
10) Spend… Read the rest[...read more]
3. Consumer Electronics.
4. Spouse Inappropriate Gift (Vacuum, Iron, etc.)
6. Something You Don’t Want.
8. House wares.
9. Age Inappropriate Gifts.
|State||Expenditures on Economic Development Programs: 2007-2014|
- Jingle All the Way, (1996)
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, (2006)
- An American Carol, (2008)
- The Star Wars Holiday Special, (1978 TV Movie)
- Black Christmas, (2006)
- Christmas with the Kranks, (2004)
- Deck the Halls, (2006)
- Santa Claus
By Joel Kotkin and Mark Schill, Forbes Magazine, November 17, 2014
“For the most part, the top 10 on our list of the 51 largest metro areas is dominated by places with large concentrations of colleges, and those that long… Read the rest[...read more]
Coal: The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Candy: Law enforcement for the capture of Eric Frein.
Candy: Tom Wolf for proposing middle-class tax cuts.
Coal: Public officials for sending and storing pornographic e-mails.
Candy: Attorney General Kane for investigating pornographic e-mails.… Read the rest[...read more]