Browsing Posts of Author
Total amount pledged to date: $1.8 billion.
Amount distributed: $326 million.
|Donor||Amount pledged in millions|
|1) World Bank:||$400|
10) Judicial temperament: In December 2007, at the Pennsylvania Society weekend festivities in New York City, Castille confronted Philadelphia Daily News columnist John Baer. “I told my staff if I got enough drinks and I
Based on percentage of GDP in 2010
Based on the International Education Scorecard for Performance in Math, Science and Reading
4) The Netherlands.
8) United Kingdom.
9)… Read the rest
October 1, 2014
Statement of Eric Epstein
We receive numerous and regular complaints regarding ethical, financial and moral abuses in all branches of state government. Folks around the state also contact us regarding abuses by locally elected officials.… Read the rest[...read more]
Rock the Capital To Set Up Anonymous Post Office Box to Collect Complaints Relating to Inappropriate E-mails
Contact: Eric Epstein,#635-8615
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Location: Capitol Rotunda Time: 1:00 pm
The government accountability group Rock the Capital will join with other good government
|Nation||% of Electricity Generated by Renewables|
|2) New Zealand:||75%|
1) United States Government.
2) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
3) Wal-Mart Associates, Inc.
4) City of Philadelphia.
5) Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania.
6) Giant Food Stores, LLC.
7) Pennsylvania State University.
8)… Read the rest
1) He had a title.
2) He had a name plate.
3) He lives in Camp Hill.
4) He receives a pension.
5) He had a parking space.
6) Senator Folmer says so.
7) Governor Corbett says so.
8) Penn… Read the rest[...read more]
Ronald Tomalis was nominated by Governor Tom Corbett to be the Secretary of Education on January 18, 2011. On May 31, 2013, Governor Tom Corbett announced that Mr. Tomalis would leave his post as Secretary of Education to become Special Adviser to the… Read the rest[...read more]