Browsing Posts of Author
- Jingle All the Way, (1996)
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, (2006)
- An American Carol, (2008)
- The Star Wars Holiday Special, (1978 TV Movie)
- Black Christmas, (2006)
- Christmas with the Kranks, (2004)
- Deck the Halls, (2006)
- Santa Claus
By Joel Kotkin and Mark Schill, Forbes Magazine, November 17, 2014
“For the most part, the top 10 on our list of the 51 largest metro areas is dominated by places with large concentrations of colleges, and those that long… Read the rest[...read more]
Coal: The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Candy: Law enforcement for the capture of Eric Frein.
Candy: Tom Wolf for proposing middle-class tax cuts.
Coal: Public officials for sending and storing pornographic e-mails.
Candy: Attorney General Kane for investigating pornographic e-mails.… Read the rest[...read more]
1. Zing’s Air Storm Firetek Bow
Ages: 8 years+
Hazards: Potential for eye injuries.
• “Do not aim at eyes or face. Do not aim or shoot at people or animals”
• “Arrows should not be pulled back… Read the rest
|Nation||Number of Stateless People|
|1) Myanmar:||1.3 million|
|2) Ivory Coast:||700,000|
Performance reflects gains and losses in first quarter after the election
1) Ronald Reagan’s second midterm election:
2) George Bush’s midterm:
3) Richard Nixon’s midterm:
4) Gerald Ford’s midterm:
… Read the rest
|Brand||World market share|
10. Ghost employee for the Marcellus Shale Coalition.
9. Chief Justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
8. Spokesman for the state lottery.
Total amount pledged to date: $1.8 billion.
Amount distributed: $326 million.
|Donor||Amount pledged in millions|
|1) World Bank:||$400|
10) Judicial temperament: In December 2007, at the Pennsylvania Society weekend festivities in New York City, Castille confronted Philadelphia Daily News columnist John Baer. “I told my staff if I got enough drinks and I