Browsing Posts of Author
10) Why can’t Republican pronounce Abu Ghraib but they can pronounce Benghazi?
9) Why can’t Democrats pronounce Benghazi but they can pronounce Abu Ghraib?
8) How can Congress pass laws exempting Congress from the laws it passes?
7) If Mitt… Read the rest[...read more]
1) Gov. Tom Corbett, (R), Governor of Pennsylvania:
Governor Corbett and his wife are changing the way Harrisburg operates by accepting $18,500 in gratuities last year from special interests. The Governor and First Lady received a free trip to France… Read the rest[...read more]
|State||Available Tax Credits|
|1) New York||$420 million|
|2) Louisiana||$231 million|
|3) Connecticut||$118 million|
|State||Dollars Per Gallon|
|Nation||Year||% of GDP|
1. Don’t: Keep Poor Records.
2. Don’t: Pay for an Accountant You Don’t Need or Fail to Get One When You Should).
3. Don’t: Choose the Wrong Filing Status.
4. Don’t: Declare the Wrong Income.
5. Don’t: Neglect to Itemize… Read the rest[...read more]
1. Water to Blood
7:19 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon… Read the rest[...read more]
The worst kept secret in Harrisburg – that the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission is infested by Pay to Play rats – came as no surprise. While we await the other shoe to drop, where’s Tom? The same Tom Corbett… Read the rest[...read more]