10) Why can’t Republican pronounce Abu Ghraib but they can pronounce Benghazi?
9) Why can’t Democrats pronounce Benghazi but they can pronounce Abu Ghraib?
8) How can Congress pass laws exempting Congress from the laws it passes?
7) If Mitt… Read the rest[...read more]
1. Water to Blood
7:19 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon… Read the rest[...read more]
“Ola, Amigo! Pack your bags, we’re going to Mexico!” bubbled Dr. Franklin Peterson Comstock III, faux physician and money-maker.
“Yeah, I could use a decent vacation,” I replied, figuring he’d pay for both of us since he had just set… Read the rest[...read more]
10) Sell Wild West artifacts to Turnpike Commission.
9) Convert Governor’s Mansion into parking garage.
8) Lease incinerator to Marcellus Shale Coalition.
7) Redistrict Harrisburg into Derry Township.
6) Auction off renaming rights to Chinese.
… Read the rest
The World Health Organization (“WHO”) determines if a person is “overweight” based on an individual’s height and weight. If your body mass index (“BMI”) is 25 or more – you are considered overweight.* If you weigh in with… Read the rest[...read more]
15) League of Conservation Voters (Liberal)
14) American Families First Action Fund (Liberal)
13) 60 Plus Association (Conservative)
12) Club for Growth (Conservative)
11) National Rifle Association (Conservative)
Read the rest
10) Official beverage of the Republican Party.
9) Endorsed by Punxsutawney Phil.
7) Prune juice for Democrats.
8) Invented by Tom Ridge.
6) Welfare for billionaires.
5) No harmful side effects.
4) Migrates when taxed.
3) Cures recession.
2) Causes… Read the rest[...read more]
Base salary for Members of Congress in 2011: $174,00
Agency Average Pay Per Employee
1) Northern Border Regional Commission: $165,300
Number of staff: 1
2) Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation: $164,143
Number of staff: 10
3) Nuclear Waste… Read the rest[...read more]
1) Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $294.21 Million
2) Rep. Darrell Issa (R- Ca.): $220.4 Million
3) Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass): $193.07 Million
4) Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va): … Read the rest[...read more]
I should have known something was wrong when I heard the cheerful voice of the operator who sounded something like the ProgressiveAuto Insurance woman on hallucinogenics. It was a voice reflecting a level of happiness I didn’t usually associate with… Read the rest[...read more]