Site Vice President Bill Knoll will talk about some of the “actions” TMI has taken in the wake of the nuclear disaster at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant.
TMI Spokesperson Ralph DeSantis told Rock The Capital he could not disclose information before the meeting.
The Citizens panel is made up of about 20 people.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- ‘Made in America’ Just a Political Slogan to Conservatives ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Watch Dog 10 Feb, at 13 : 48 PM
- U.S. fracking production crashes, but incoming PA Gov. Wolf still hopes to raise big revenue from Marcellus shale ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 29 Jan, at 23 : 26 PM
- Divesting America of Ozone-Destroying Energy Sources ~ Energy & Environment, Featured 27 Jan, at 10 : 01 AM
- The Fracking Boom is a Fracking Bubble ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Political 30 Dec, at 10 : 17 AM
- Pension Payments Made to Former Treasurer and Felon Rob McCord, LCB Ethics’ Violators, Porngaters and Turnpike Commission Felons ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political, Watch Dog 30 Mar, at 07 : 16 AM