Site Vice President Bill Knoll will talk about some of the “actions” TMI has taken in the wake of the nuclear disaster at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant.
TMI Spokesperson Ralph DeSantis told Rock The Capital he could not disclose information before the meeting.
The Citizens panel is made up of about 20 people.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- No Area Safe From Fracking ~ Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 20 Nov, at 11 : 11 AM
- Jumping Aboard Fracking’s Fossil Fuel Carousel ~ Economy, Energy & Environment, Featured, Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 10 Oct, at 11 : 50 AM
- Standing in the Sunshine, The Answer is Blowin’ in the Wind ~ Energy & Environment, Featured 3 Oct, at 15 : 02 PM
- Take It or Leave It: LCSWMA's Jim Warner Bristles at Tough Questions From Harrisburg City Council ~ Dauphin County Watch, Energy & Environment, Featured, Haste Makes Waste, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 13 Sep, at 18 : 30 PM
- Political Bonuses To Be Announced for the Governor, Legislature, & Judiciary ~ Featured, Pennsylvania Issues, Political 21 Nov, at 08 : 29 AM