Rock the Capital filed a request under the Right to Know Act, seeking information regarding a subpoena of Governor Wolf. Specifically, a senate committee issued the subpoena to obtain records related to COVID-19 waivers.
Rock the Capital seeks the following information as part of the Right-to-Know records request:
1) Please provide a copy of the RFP used by the Senate to solicit legal representation.
2) Please provide copies of the responses to the RFP.
3) Please provide the name and address of the firm that awarded the contract to sue Governor Wolf.
4) Please provide the terms of the contract between the Senate and the contracted legal firm.
5) Please identify the source of the revenue used to compensate the law firm to sue Governor Wolf.
The official form used to file the request to obtain information related to the cost to subpoena Governor Wolf,can be viewed here.