July 15th, 2020 Rock the Capital filed an official Right-To-Know request with the PLCB (Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board) regarding “emergency procurement” of one hundred (100) laptops.
Our six (6) requests include the following:
- Please provide the RFP (Request For Proposal) for “emergency procurement”.
- Please provide copies of all bids for received by the LCB.
- Please provide a copy of the contract between the LCB and the approved vendor.
- Please provide a copy of the contract executed for the software subscription(s).
- Please provide a copy of the contract between the LCB and the vendor (or other contractor) for support services.
- Please provide all related warranties associated with the above identified “emergency procurement”.
Our request, attention to Jennifer Slothower, Open Records Officer, is included here in its entirety.