Following a trend among Commonwealth agencies during the COVID-19 outbreak, the latest PTC board meeting was held remotely. An email sent Friday, March 13th 2020 communicated this shift regarding the PTC board meeting to be held Tuesday, March 17th 2020.
The safety of our employees and visitors is a high priority. As such, the Commission follows the current best practices for preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Accordingly, the Commission Meeting on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 will be held via telephone because the building will be closed to non-Turnpike employees. The Commission will post a call-in number for those who wish to attend the meeting via telephone. We invite vendors, visitors and contractors to utilize the call-in number for the meeting.
The Commission will continue to closely monitor the CDC’s and other government websites for up-to-date information regarding COVID-19, risk assessment and guidance to businesses. If you have any questions please contact me.
The WebEx phone line for the Formal Commission Meeting will be available at 10:00 am, Tuesday, March 17th. Please phone 1-415-655-0003; Meeting code: 645 741 427 to be connected to the Formal Commission Meeting on Tuesday, March 17th. The Agenda will be available on the Intranet later today.
Ann Louise Edwards
An excerpt of the agenda includes the following items of business.
1. Approve the negotiation and execution of Supplemental Agreement #4 with AECOM for design management of the total reconstruction project from MP 102.00 to MP 109.00, for an increase of $500,000.00 to address the many changes in design necessary to meet the latest regulatory requirements in the Environmental Permit Application, this supplement will finalize the Permit Application and complete the PS&E for advertising; for a revised not-to-exceed amount of $19,000,000.00.
2. Approve the negotiation and execution of the Agreements, a Supplement and Amendments for the items listed in memos “a” through “e”.
3. Approve the Right-of-Way Requests for the items listed in memos “a” through “c”.
4. Approve advertising for a surveying firm to perform surveying services systemwide.
5. Approve the Award of Bids, a Change Order, Assignment of a Contract and Issue Purchase Orders for the items listed in memos “a” through “f”.
6. Approve the Award of Contract #A-051.36S002-3-02 for painting and rehabilitation of Bridges NB-323, NB-327, and NB-328 between MP A51.36 and MP A51.82, to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, Road-Con, Inc.; at a not-to-exceed amount of $2,822,000.00 and a contingency of $100,000.00.
7. Approve the Change Orders and Final Payments for the items listed in memos “a” through “e”.
The PTC web site offers the full meeting agenda as a PDF.
Rock the Capital provides audio of the PTC board meeting held March 17th, 2020, in its entirety.