Rock the Capital remotely attended the PTC board meeting (teleconference) on April 7th, 2020. As always, we recorded: due to COVID-19, however, the recording contains only audio.
This Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission board meeting follows the usual progression. A summation of the agenda follows:
- Introduction and roll call.
- Minutes from previous meeting (March 17th, 2020).
- Communications, personnel matters, and unfinished business.
- Approval of change orders and payments for two construction projects.
- Approval for negotiation and execution of agreements, along with associated amendments.
- Settlement of right-of-way matters.
- Approval for advertising two contracts for engineering services.
- Approval for additional change orders and associated purchase orders for multiple items.
- Award of contracts for several projects.
- Authorize negotiation and execution of agreements with two firms for previous RFPs.
The full audio recording of the 04.07.2020 PTC board meeting follows.